Friday 4 April 2014

Evaluation Question 4


Who would be the audience for your media product?

My audience for my media product would be for primarily young Alternative groups, however could attract different groups such as skaters, punks, hardcore and could appeal to some indie. Most of this target group would shop at skate shops or Quirky shops. They would also sop at stores such as HMV to find various mainstreams bands but might use search engines to find alternative bands that aren’t mainstream, such as Band Camp or Spotify. My audience will read magazines such as NME, Q, Kerrang and other Rock magazines, so mainstream rock bands would have to feature in my magazine to gain the audience’s attention, such as Blink-182 and Green Day. Then further through the magazine I would introduce unknown bands, or “Underground” bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment