Friday 4 April 2014

Evaluation Questions 7 DRAFT



Looking back at your preliminary task (The continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?



From the preliminary task I have learnt is the essentials to make a good front cover. I have learnt the importance of lighting, positioning and direction to attract the audience’s attention. For example in my prelim my model is looking at the camera but his body is facing the other way, but in my Magazine my model is facing straight on and looking straight into the viewer, this grabs attention of the reader. Also the positing of my model on my magazine is different to my prelim , my model in my magazine is central, but on my prelim he is to the right of the page. Learning from trial and error I learnt what looked good with my model and style of my magazine, for example the underline of “Pariah” was originally red, but then I took the colour from my models hair (Vibrant Pink) and used that colour as my under line as well as using it as a theme for my magazine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment