Tuesday 21 January 2014

Prelim work

How does your prelim represent particular social groups?
My prelim aims at sixth formers by including them on the cover, the use of questions to grab their attention "Harry talks about sixth form", as well as the use of a student on the cover.
 Who would be the intended audience for your product?
The intended audience would be sixth form students looking to go university as well as students going into sixth form.
How did you attract/ address your audience?
I addressed my audience with questions, "What options are available to you" and "Stressed about exams?". This attracts the audience as if this I relevant to them they will want to keep reading. Also with eye catching colours that stand out on a white background. 
 What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have become familiar with the camera and have learnt the basics of Photoshop. So I will be able to take a decent picture and be able to edit it on Photoshop using the tools I have learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment