Tuesday 14 January 2014

Target Setting

I want to achieve by the end of today is to create a post onto my blog containing a few front covers that I have liked over the past 12 months, and an explanation why I like it. The genre that I am choosing is punk-rock and I will get a few band photos from relevant magazines and include images or artists, fashion, music videos etc from the genre. Also complete the analysis of one magazine cover, one magazine contents and one magazine double page spread with the genre.
By the end of the week:




By the end of the week I would have finished my prelim, analysis of colour palettes, fonts 10 examples of each. Research language register. Analysis of existing music title magazine. Decide on a title for magazine. Research fashion within the genre. Audience research, what sort of audience am I aiming for? audience profile. Research relevant photographers, graphic designers and magazine creators. Analysis of an institution that would publish your magazine. Prep a 25 word pitch. Create a 20 song playlist on sound cloud and upload it to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment